Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Easter!


GUYS GUYS GUYS I SAW LAMBIES


I LOVE LAMBIES



I <3 LAMBIES



IT THOUGHT MY ZIPPER WAS A NIPPLE GUYS

And my absolute favourite, sheep number 96 feat. 97. Let's jump on mommy guys! Yaaaay!



So, Easter. Easter means different things to different people. Back at home, it means chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate, so much that at the end of the day you feel sick and fat and wish chocolate didn't exist. In... it is still about Jesus dying, so much so that some maniacs decided to nail three men to wooden crosses and leave them there crucifying for a while... Just casually. Sooooo two millenniums ago. Here, Easter is about family, and food, of course.

Up at the summerhouse, we had a leisurely, long lunch with H-Mum's extended family. It was very spring-like! We all sat outside without our coats for about an hour. First time I have been able to do so. Mile stone! Caroline and I spent most of the day in our little house out the back, sneaking in every now and then for more chocolate :) We later discovered that something was living inside the walls of our little house (where we were supposed to be sleeping) so we moved out. Instantly.


So, hope everyone had a good Easter! Back to school again for me. Also, it is time for me to begin a month of healthy food and exercise. The cake is starting to accumulate on my ass in the form of FAT. My jeans are getting tight. So, no more. New month, new goal: be healthy. Except for my birthday. Also, just in case any of you wonder what I do with my spare time (because I have a LOT of it) here is one thing I have done lately. 


I hope you laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment